1. On the top floor we have sleeping quarters for women and children.
2. Bruce had gone to bed, but they rousted him out.
3. Go to sleep. I've got a long day tomorrow.
4. I finally succeeded in packing her off to bed.
5. My husband rarely comes to bed before 2 or 3am.
6. Why do we have to go to bed so early?
7. He mostly stayed at home tucking up the children.
8. I always do it last thing on a Saturday.
9. The squad members paired off to find places to eat and sleep.
10. I would sooner give up sleep than miss my evening class.
11. They are sleeping in the carpenter's shop directly above.
12. I told them to be quiet and go to sleep.
13. We want to bundle them off to bed quickly.
14. Apart from two men on watch in the engine-room, everyone was asleep.
15. Neither of them felt like going back to sleep.