src="http://www.00cf.com/00cf.com/logo.gif"


您现在的位置:| >趣味英语> 正文

钓鱼英语情景对话

来源:未知 作者:野蛮人 时间:2017-06-21 阅读:

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于钓鱼英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  钓鱼英语情景对话:

  Dialouge 1

  A:What are you using for bait today?

  A:你今天用什么做饵?

  B:We are fishing with worms. The fish seem to like them.

  B:用毛虫。鱼好像很喜欢吃毛虫。

  A:ls that so? We're using lures, and the fish are biting those too.

  A:是吗?我们用诱饵,鱼也喜欢吃这些。

  B:Looks like a lucky day for everyone.

  B:看来今天大家运气都不错。

  Dialouge 2

  A:That one looks pretty big.Are you going to keep it?

  A:那条鱼看上去真大。你要留下来吗?

  B:Of course.I always keep what I catch.

  B:当然。我一向留着我钓到的鱼。

  A:Not me.I like to throw back what I catch.

  A:我可不这样。我喜欢把钓到的鱼放回去。

  B:If it's within the legal limit, I prefer to keep it.

  B:只要不违法,我还是想留下它。

  Dialouge 3

  A:Hey, buddy. Are the fish biting today?

  A:嘿,老友,今天鱼上钩了吗?

  B:They sure are. They are practically jumping in the boat.

  B:当然上钩了。它们正在船上活蹦乱跳呢。

  A:ls that so? Well, what kind of bait are you using?

  A:是吗?你用的是哪种饵?

  B:We're catching most of our fish with lures.

  B:大部分都是用诱饵钓到的。

  A:Lures? We're using live bait over here.

  A:诱饵?我们这里用的是活饵。

  B:What kind of live bait are you using? Worms or minnows?

  B:你们用的是哪种活饵?毛虫还是小鱼?

  A:We're using worms.

  A:我们用毛虫。

  B:Are you having any luck with the worms?

  B:今天的运气如何?

  A:No,we haven't even gotten a nibble today.

  A:没运气,整整一天鱼都没咬一下。

  B:That's too bad. Why don't you try using lures instead?

  B:太糟了。为什么不试试诱饵?

  A:I would, but I don't have any in my tackle box.

  A:我以后会的,不过现在盒子里没有。

  B:That's too bad. Well, where are you fishing?

  B:太糟了。对了,你在哪钓鱼?

  A:I'm just fishing from the shore. How about you?

  • 共2页:
  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页
  • Tag:

    分享到:



    其他相关素材

    推荐文章

    热门文章

    当前风格:英文转换风格
    收藏此页 | 推荐好友 | 广告服务 | 关于本站 | 普通地图 | 联系我们 | RSS地图 | 返回顶部
    翻译转换-英文在线转换-翻译-英文翻译-翻译英文 版权所有
    Copyright © 2007 - 2008 www.00cf.com Inc. 浙ICP备08011471号 All Rights Reserved